Strong Schools 2021-22
The 2021-22 school year provides an opportunity to re-engage students, attend to gaps in learning, address student mental health needs, and assist students who were most impacted by the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. If we do this effectively, the K-12 system can emerge from the pandemic stronger and better than before.
This webpage houses resources for school leaders as they make decisions throughout the 2021-22 school year.
- In-School COVID-19 Testing Informed Consent (Abbott BinaxNOW & QuickVue Materials) Form
- At-Home COVID-19 Testing Participation (QuickVue Materials) Form
- PPE Order Form for School Testing Programs
- K-12 COVID-19 Testing Program Informational School Flyer
- K-12 COVID-19 Testing Materials Webinar, Forms, & Resources
- CDC's Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools
- South Dakota Department of Health
- Pfizer Vaccine Booster Eligibility (Sept. 29, 2021)