Effectiveness: Frontline Professional Growth
Employee Evaluation Management supports the evaluation process by defining evaluation roles, encouraging dialogue, housing evaluation rubrics and forms, and providing an electronic platform to gather and store evidence. Frontline Professional Growth is configured to match the state recommended Teacher Effectiveness Model and the recommended Evaluation and Professional Growth Process. All South Dakota public school districts have the option to receive state-paid licenses to use Frontline Professional Growth.
Access to Frontline Professional Growth must be initiated at the local district level. To gain access, email the Frontline Professional Growth Client Success Manager, Maria Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All South Dakota public school districts have access to in-depth, high-quality training on the state's teaching standards (Danielson Framework) and how the standards are used for evaluation purposes. Teachers can access approximately 20 hours of training through Focus for Teachers. With a state-paid license, South Dakota teachers access Focus for Teachers through Frontline Professional Growth and receive comprehensive training on the South Dakota Framework for Teaching. Need an account? To gain access, contact Frontline Professional Growth Client Success Manager, Maria Flores at email@example.com.
The Resource Library is a central repository for training materials on the 2013 Charlotte Danielson Framework for Teaching. The training materials are organized into folders within the Resource Library. The training has 3 parts:
- A Common Vision of Instructional Excellence
- Talk About Teaching: Growth-Focused Observations and Feedback
- Danielson Group Calibration Assessment
To find out more information about The Resource Library, contact Frontline Professional Growth Client Success Manager, Maria Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teacher Evaluation Plan (free for SD public districts)
- Teacher Non-Evaluated SLO Plan (free for SD public districts)
- Principal Evaluation Plan (free for SD public districts)
- School Specialist Evaluation Plans ($25 per school building)
- School Counselor, School Psychologist, Library Media Specialist, Therapeutic Specialist, School Nurse, and Instructional Specialist
- For more information, contact Maria Flores at email@example.com
For more information, contact Hope Paulson, Department of Education, at (605) 295-3490.