CTE Innovation Equipment Grant
The CTE Innovation Equipment Grants are to identify, support, innovate and modernize CTE programs across South Dakota. Providing approved CTE programs with equipment critical to help students be prepared for future careers in high wage and high skill careers.
- CTE Innovative Equipment Grants Flyer
- CTE Innovative Equipment Grant Application
- CTE Innovative Equipment Grant Rubric
Proposal deadline: Tuesday November 1, 2022
Scope: Grant awards will range from $100,000 to $250,000
Proposals will be scored based on alignment with the following priorities:
- Student participation: Demonstrates a capacity for a large number of students or a sizable percentage of the participating districts' students to benefit from the project. Details how the grant project will support student achievement and develop industry-related skills.
- South Dakota workforce: Addresses workforce needs through programs designed to generate student interest, knowledge and skills in high-need workforce areas (either throughout the state or regionally).
- Alignment with business and industry standards: Selected equipment, curricula or professional development opportunities reflect current industry standards.
- Innovation: How the grant proposal fosters innovation in the CTE program.
Applications may be submitted by CTE consortia or school districts with approved Career & Technical Education programs (or those planning to add approved CTE programs in the 2023-24 school year). One Application per district/ consortia. Districts are encouraged to submit a proposal that comprehensively supports the needs all approved CTE programs within the district in one application.
Direct questions to Amy Miller, 605-280-7240.