CTE Collaborative Equipment Grant
CTE Collaborative Equipment Grants are made possible by SD Senate Bill 59. The funding is intended to support and modernize career and technical education (CTE) programs across South Dakota for multiple school districts that collaborate to expand CTE opportunities to more students. The grants will provide equipment critical to helping students be prepared for in-demand, high-wage, high-skill careers.
Eligible Expenses: Industrial grade CTE equipment.
Award amounts: $250,000 +
- CTE Collaborative Equipment Grants Flyer
- CTE Collaborative Equipment Grant Application
- Which CTE grant is right for your project?
First Grant Cycle:
- Letter of Intent to Apply: Due Sept. 1 - Sept. 22, 2023
- Feedback to Letter of Intent: returned from DOE within 3 business days
- Final Application Due: Oct. 6, 2023 at 5 p.m. (MT)
- Awards Announced: Nov. 1, 2023
Second Grant Cycle:
- Letter of Intent to Apply: Due Jan. 1 - April 5, 2024
- Feedback to Letter of Intent: returned from DOE within 5 business days
- Final Application Due: April 26, 2024 at 5 p.m. (MT)
- Awards Announced: May 31, 2024
For questions or to submit letter of intent reach out to Jamie Boettcher
Must follow Perkins guidelines and allowable costs, using Perkins funds to support CTE programs. Cannot be used for salaries and benefits; capital improvements; consumables; curriculum; purchases that become the property of any individual or organization other than the eligible recipient; or purchases or services beyond the project outcomes or activities.