Personnel Record Form:
It's important to define the academic term at the outset, because the length of the period will determine the setup of each school. If your school uses academic terms (such as semester, trimester, or quarter), the academic term must be setup to coincide with each school.
- A semester system divides the academic year into two terms, so you will need to select the “quarter” designation. In general, two quarters of a particular subject will be equivalent to one semester of the same subject. It means two quarters will need to be selected for each particular subject.
- A trimester system divides the academic year into three terms, so you will need to select the “trimester” designation.
- A quarter or quadmester system divides the academic year into four terms, so you
The next purpose of this screen is for certain district types to provide the Teacher Base Salary. The base salary is the salary a beginning teacher would make if employed at your district.This information is utilized in the following ways:
- Used to determine the academic term for each particular subject.
- Used to determine the base salary at each district.