Personnel Record Form
The Personnel Record Form, or PRF, is opening at 1:00 p.m. (central) on Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020.
The purpose of the Personnel Record Form (PRF) database is to provide a data collection tool for South Dakota school districts to enter their required staffing information. The data contained in the PRF is used for federal and state reporting, research by state and national organizations, and requests from the public.
Deadline is Oct. 15, 2020.
- PRF Contacts
- PRF Log-in Screen
- Log-In Instructions (Profile will need to be setup in order to use the self-reset password feature)
Questions regarding PRF Database Jantina Nelson-Stastny (605) 668-2904 from 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. (Central).
Questions regarding your username and password Deedra.Gesinger@state.sd.us (605) 773-6934 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Central), Monday - Thursday.
Data Collection Forms have been developed to assist districts to collect the required information which is then encoded into the database. These are a tool and not required. In addition to these data collection forms step by step instructions have been developed to assist districts in completing each screen in the database. These instructions are very detailed, include notes to help guide you and have many pictures so you can see what the screen should look like. You can access the forms and instructions for each area of the PRF by clicking on the specific screen listed below.
- To begin: PRF Log-in Screen (All districts)
- District & School Information (All districts)
- Staffing – Teacher / Administrators / Education Specialists (All districts)
- Plan of Intent (Public, Non-Public, Tribal/BIA, Coop, and Virtual districts)
- Classified Staffing (Public, Coop, and State Special districts)
- Paraprofessionals (Public, Coop, and State Special districts)
- Bus Drivers (Public, Non-Public, Tribal/BIA, Coop, and Alternative districts)
- Contracted Services (Public, Coop, and State Special districts)
- Vacancy (Public, Non-Public, Tribal/BIA, Coop, State Special School and Alternative districts)
- Final Step: Assurance Statement (All districts)