South Dakota recognizes 16 career clusters. Career clusters are designed to help students acquire the knowledge and skills they need to reach their postsecondary and career goals. Click on an icon below to view information about each of the 16 clusters.
16 Career Clusters:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Direct questions to the Department of Education's Division of Career and Technical Education at (605) 773-3423 or view CTE contact list.